ride like a girl
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few more from day 2 at Crested Butte:

Joe gets excited to be riding in cb...

Anthony is so lucky to work and ride in these beautiful places

mmm...water mountain views..

all that climbing deserves a fast downhill

A few short days later, we went to New Mexico where the lifts were running at Pajarito

Sweet singletrack...

YES, that is my little girl all dolled up in dh attire.

Ms. bighitter showed us how to be stylin' in pink gear and go fast!

That is my girl! Riding stuff she has never ridden before!

We saw NuMexJoe up there along with some AZ folks escaping the heat

I even tried my hand at those log rides

I got a little over confident with that nice Yeti of mine and wiped out on some loose stuff. It wasn't until after the fact that I wore pads. NM hasn't gotten the rains CO has been getting.

Gotta go back to work...Enjoy!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
How old is your little one? I'm having a hard time getting my 8-year old to get his confidence up on the more techy downhill (using the term loosely here in Tennessee) stuff. Maybe some pads would be a good idea...

Great shots.

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
architectx said:
How old is your little one? I'm having a hard time getting my 8-year old to get his confidence up on the more techy downhill (using the term loosely here in Tennessee) stuff. Maybe some pads would be a good idea...

Great shots.
Thanks! She is 14 and we just borrowed pad/helmet/and the bike. She had fun and did great on a borrowed "big-hit" bike :) Also, if me and my friends cleared something, she wanted to try it too (for the most part).

·
The White Jeff W
5,715 Posts
LOL @ your shins. Mine look like that every time I come out of the woods. I always wear shorts at work & people ask 'what happened to your leg???'. Wrecked on my bike. 'Motorcycle?' No. Mountain bike. Looking disappointed...'Oh.'

Your girl looks right at home on that bike. :thumbsup:

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jeffw-13 said:
LOL @ your shins. Mine look like that every time I come out of the woods. I always wear shorts at work & people ask 'what happened to your leg???'. Wrecked on my bike. 'Motorcycle?' No. Mountain bike. Looking disappointed...'Oh.'

Your girl looks right at home on that bike. :thumbsup:
Yup, I don't even have a good story for my wreck, just that I was going fast. People at work are like ewww, I just say I'm alright, it is just a flesh wound!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.