Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
screampint said:
I couldn't let Anthony, crd, athalliah, and Lidarman have all the fun! This time from the lowlands of the state:

Living in this state is such a chore!
I don't know how you can get by living in such a terrible state. Nice pics, hope you're getting out early for the rides, I'm sure that you folks haven't seen much relief from the heat either.

·
ride like a girl
620 Posts
catch22 said:
I don't know how you can get by living in such a terrible state. Nice pics, hope you're getting out early for the rides, I'm sure that you folks haven't seen much relief from the heat either.
Nice pix as always, screampint! Have you been getting the afternoon thunderstorms too? It looks nice and green, and not too dusty.

It was like mid 80s at Breckenridge, which is pretty warm at 9600 ft. Of course, in the Front Range, it was mid 90s, so I am not complaining ;)

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
crd said:
Have you been getting the afternoon thunderstorms too? It looks nice and green, and not too dusty.
It always looks greener at 6am and 65 degrees. If I go later, I know I will be pushing the temps. Luckily, Mack Ridge has little dust, few people ride it and there's no sand.

Some thunderboomers, but nothing in the way of precipitation, however, the cloud cover is welcome! Last night's rode ride was warm, but we started at 7:30 to avoid the highest of temps.

I'm looking forward to Summit County this weekend! Even highs of 80's will be a nice change from near 100's.

Back to work!

·
SocialClimber
38 Posts
You are all hateful vile people for posting such pictures while I am stuck at work!...Fortunately, I am going to be in Breckenridge next week, so I am willing to forgive.:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.