Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some action from the jumps I showed off yesterday. But yall want action, so here ya go.......
I am the ten second timer master!!!!
(taken with a digital cam w/ a 10 sec timer by myself ..for those who havent seen my other timer pics... I can only do so many angles..)

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
white trash

good pics and jumps and every but my notice is the hair. No ofense or anything but it kinda makes u look like white trash, i dont know if your goin for that look or not, but thats my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:
good pics and jumps and every but my notice is the hair. No ofense or anything but it kinda makes u look like white trash, i dont know if your goin for that look or not, but thats my 2 cents
............ :rolleyes: .............

·
Registered
215 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:
...unbelievable....

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Who is this guy....

ilikepinkbikes said:
Shut the fukk up. This is MTBR.com, not 'what do you think of my hair.com'.........fukkin punk.

ilikepinkbikes said:
No ofense or anything.....but thats my 2 cents

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Man that's freakin awesome! Not only have you found some sweet jumps that are pretty much your own, BUT you've got awesome camera skills and serve as your own crew. :D Props dude. :D

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Man that's freakin awesome! Not only have you found some sweet jumps that are pretty much your own, BUT you've got awesome camera skills and serve as your own crew. :D Props dude. :D
:D Thanks, Brother.... thats awesome of you to give me recognition..:D

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
PROPS MAN :D great pics and good work with the timer
and don't listen to that idiot about your hair I am a long hair as well :D
he prob wears pink spandex as well

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
another shot..

What makes this place sick is the fact that its so close to the street, but you can't even see it from the street. It's sunken between two buildings, in an old railyard.
Check out the roll in...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,032 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:
Lets see, you cant [email protected] spell, your grammar is the sh!ts, and I don't believe we have ever seen you actually riding a bike, definitely never seen you take photos of yourself riding a bike. I would say you are the prime candidate for "white trash". :rolleyes:

JSUN, sweet pics, I still cant get over how you manage to get the camera set, run to the bike, get up to speed, and hit the jump all within 10 seconds. And the shots end up looking great to boot! :cool:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
ilikepinkbikes said:
survey says...you are lame ilikepinkbikes....leave people to do what they want

nice pics

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
bentimby said:
haha wtf? how much time did you spend making that post? :D

sweet jumps man..
All you have to do is use HTML
(no spaces) and it'll show the image. Takes maybe 30 seconds to do what he did up there... tops.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.