Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about riding the new trail on Moosic Mtn this Saturday..... Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same idea and wanted to meet up? Thinking about 10am...... Let me know.

John

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I get out of work Saturday at 11 and can meet you at 11:15. If that time shift is OK I can show you arround if you're not familiar with everything that's done so far. Keep in mind, I'm no racer! Though I can keep up with most. ttyl, Fahn

PS, Trails...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is good to be back riding. I had a bad burn on my right leg at the end of the summer last year that put me out of commission for a while. But I've healed up with the help of some skin grafts lol and now have a sweet scar! lol I just got a new Jamis Dakar XC. Will be taking it out for it's first ride this weekend. I ordered it through Cedar & I guess I started a trend cause when I went to pick it up there was another one right next to mine.... Nice bike though, we'll see how it performs this weekend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.