Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked in with the LBS today, and Moonlander framesets are now orderable. They list arrival at their warehouses as 11/15 and 12/15, so you could have one in your hands at the end of November or December.

Just sayin. Mine's in, gonna be a fixie. BFx.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I checked in with the LBS today, and Moonlander framesets are now orderable. They list arrival at their warehouses as 11/15 and 12/15, so you could have one in your hands at the end of November or December.

Just sayin. Mine's in, gonna be a fixie. BFx.
Our standards have gotton pretty low when available means they will take an order.........

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
To clarify the point.......your bike shop can put the frames on an item watch.....when they shop up at QBP your shop will get an email.

Soo....they're available for item watch.....but that's about it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
To clarify the point.......your bike shop can put the frames on an item watch.....when they shop up at QBP your shop will get an email.

Soo....they're available for item watch.....but that's about it.
^^ And you better hope your LBS guy is not far from his/her computer, because I have a feeling the item watch count on this is gonna climb quickly over the next couple weeks. Frames can show up sooner than slated too, and conversely be delayed. As we near the shipment date. QBP will know when the frames are set to arrive at their doorstep, but they will still have to go through Surly's QC department before being boxed for shipment. So nothing is really set in stone, and it's first come first serve as always with Surly.

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As of last week, the framesets were still expected "mid Nov". Sounds like next week to me.

My LBS is watching for one for me - which used to mean they would send them an email when the item could be ordered. Nowadays, they will also send a text message - which is a bit more likely to be noted, and can be acted upon immediately.

Other than that, I got nothin'

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.