Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all:

With the bad economic times we all suffer from, Moon Lake park will close on 12/31/08 to 3/31/09. Reopen on 4/1/09. Please respect this time period of the park private property! I want you all to know that the park staff, manager, and security have the greatest respect for the mt biking community(which you can take a bow as you are the one's who represented yourselves with the utmost respect towards the park) We at NEPMTBA thank you 1000 times over for your support and representation of mt bikers and best of all the finest to ride the earth.

NEPMTBA will also respect this time period by abiding by the rules! We will host "NO" rides in the closed period, but rather work on projects to make opening day at the park one of the best ever! Of course we won't stop riding or XC skiing as the mOOn rests! You all know the other parks and equal great staff and managers who stand beside us as mt bikers.

Thank You for you support
Let's ride/ski:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Update!!!!!!!!!!! 12/30/08

To all:

A little update for Moon Lake Park 2009. The park will now be open on weekends(Saturday & Sunday) from January thru March during daylight hours for mt biking and XC skiing with gates locked at dusk(NO EXCEPTIONS).

I would like to pass on that you the riding public has been great following this locking of the gates rule as I heard from the security the mt bikers are great they get done with their rides and hurry to get going, so as the security can lock up and go home themselves. We all wanna get home after work is finished and the respect you have all shown the park staff speaks volumes about the mt biking community that visits Moon Lake Park. I can tell you the staff and security are behind you 100%. Give yourself a pat on the back mt bikers you represent highly!(I will expand on this more in another thread) More good news, an expanded day and hour schedule will commence April 1st 2009. I will post updates!

NEPMTBA would like to thank all for working with us on this, during a difficult time economically also to all who support us in the past and future!

Here's the links: http://www.timesleader.com/news/Budget_puts_brakes_on_mountain_bikers_rsquo__plans_12-28-2008.html?showAll=Y#comments

http://www.timesleader.com/news/Economic__and_green__potential__in_trails_12-28-2008.html

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ride the mOOn...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.