Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so lets see maybe it .....

...was the last day to wear shorts riding this year as i still expect many good riding days this year!.........

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trail Conditions....

...were perfect....we started riding at about 48 F....quickly rose into mid 50's...shed headband and vest within the first hour of ride....Moto and Lee were at the park early putting the final touches on preparation of the Deacon Trials area and getting cookout and fire ready....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK got a few more....

......Naner....i really do hope i am wrong about the weather...but you know i am looking forward to the first snow ride too!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So today out there I saw....

....Santa Cruz 60, Beav, KuhlCat, Lee, MotoMan, Jay, Val, LT, Gary, Rich, Joan, Bear, Amysue and husband, DirtRider, MikeVin, 3 guys from Hubbard who I don't know there names but we all sessioned the steep uphill on "8" together, Tony, .....any body else there that i forgot....(I heard Glahn was there but did not see him)....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rock overs at the Moon...

...were all so nice dry and rideable today....what a great day! Many thanks to all those who built, maintain, and keep Moon Lake open for all to enjoy. Ride On!

Attachments

·
Shrinking Clyde Rider :-)
268 Posts
I wish I could have joined you guys today at the moon.

Instead I ordered one of the last few parts that I need for my new 1x9er hardtail 29er. Paint and assembly are in the very near future. I can't wait.

Oh and I got to crank out a good road ride today.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Jeff, great pics...don't worry about getting carried away with the camera....we love it!!! Great seeing everyone out there today. I am thinking positive that there will be more nice weather to come!!! Bear, it was a little of both...really nice weather and you are getting acclimated, next time slow down when you come through...you never know if I am wandering around and I wouldn't want to dent your bike....LMAO!!!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No Problems...

nanerpuddin said:
Jeff sorry for jumping on your post, thought I started a new one. My bad..Can't seem to figure out how to delete, so enjoy are pix from roaring creek today.
The first pic with Wyatt coming through the rock gap....I said that is Roaring Creek! ...Got to get down there still this year....I am sure you guys had a good time there today! Ride On!

·
Chilling out
6,030 Posts
slowdave said:
well Jeff for once i'm glad you had the camera because it indeed proves you rode the new tallboy
I try hard to come up with something snappy for the Tallboy Twins, but I didn't have any appropriately sized beer to hand out to accompany so I gave up.

You guys will have to do a long-term writeup after the winter. ;^)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Moon Lake 11/14/10

Just have to say thanks to all for keeping the trails in great shape. Nice to finally meet some people. The gf and I had a great day. Dave, thanks again for showing us some of the other trails we weren't on before. We will definitely be up from Hazleton again. Hopefully more this year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts