Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Candlestick Maker
3,109 Posts
Conditions are pretty darn good right now. With snow in the forecast for Fri night and Saturday, it'll change...4-6".

·
Registered
103 Posts
Went out yesterday. Still some snow and mud on north facing stuff and under tress. If you pick your trails wisely you can avoid most of it. Upper 715 off MHR is covered in snow, mid drop in to 715 is more eroded but not bad once off the ridge. The drop into Limbaugh is messy, turned around. Fire center is a mix, generally dry.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would like to get in on one of these rides but it looks like I will be out of town on Sunday. I will keep watching for future rides though. Hope it is dry for you all.

·
Candlestick Maker
3,109 Posts
Rode the Preserve today. Cold toes! Zero new accumulation. Small bits of old snow in sections, but no big deal. 2-6" of snow forecast for today and tonight.

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
I'm still interested in this. I think I'm going to hit it earlier than 11:00 though in hopes of getting some freshies. Anyone interested in a 9:30 start time? Arin are you still planning on 11:00? If so, I might be able to meet you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
There was some ice leading up to the top of pearl, but most of the preserve was nice!
Snowing now. Maybe an inch so far, could be an interesting morning.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm interested in a 9:30 start, so hopefully I'll run into you Kristian. I'll try to be at the parking lot by then.

·
Candlestick Maker
3,109 Posts
I should be there...looking forward to riding sweep for once. About 1.5-2" at my house. Should be no big deal, except hiding icy patches. So, I'll let someone find those for me :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
18 degrees no new snow last night maybe 1.5" yesterday

1 - 20 of 24 Posts