Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IMBA Canada
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent a weekend riding again... took pictures and vids for once... Trails are superb! Lots of flow and a few techy sections... sort of a mix of stowe and mad river valley (apparently according to Patrick Kell of VMBA!)

So bring on the pics:

And we finished it off with a BBQ with the Montgomery Mountain Bike Club and a band playing just for us:

Sunday was more of the same... but no pictures... epic loop on Jay's side...

Keepin the stoke!
:thumbsup:

·
IMBA Canada
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
biggearss said:
Eric how was the turnout??
Well, i didn't join in any of the rides... But i was there the whole weekend... Patrick Kell from VMBA was there saturday... loved his ride... I was thinking that Matt Schwartz would be there... he comes up here and there...

Riding was great.... we had a good weekend... even with the rain on sat. night...

So where were you Dave?

PS: I don't have your new e-mail adress... last e-mail i sent came back... it was an invite to this weekend... See ya in a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Montgomery looks to be excellent.....

bermed trails....and some rock....looks to be much more rock than KT....a couple of the pics look like your riding in webs at KT......thanks for posting the pictures...it helps give an understanding of what it might be like to ride there. Also, nice air shots!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts