Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a trip to Colorado, where I checked out Montezuma's Revenge, the self-proclaimed toughest 24 hour race on earth. Absurd conditions, cold and rainy to start, but the skies gave way to the infamous full moon for the riders summit of grey's peak. Every place you could see the riders, they were either climbing or descending like lunatics - a very intense course to say the LEAST.

I noted two 29'ers in the field of about 50 racers, both were Airbornes with all the decals removed. One w/ a CX-1, the other w/ a Marzocchi Marathon SL. I didn't get to see the end of the race, but one of the niners was doing very well, like 5th place (team Planet Cycle?).

Also, I've got a brother looking for a L or XL Sugar 292/293 frame, frame and fork, or complete bike if the price is right. Let me know if anyone is thinking of moving a used one.

·
The Duuude, man...
3,537 Posts
MichiganClydesdale said:
Also, I've got a brother looking for a L or XL Sugar 292/293 frame, frame and fork, or complete bike if the price is right. Let me know if anyone is thinking of moving a used one.
A guy on this board has one that he tried to sell on ebay last week, but it didn't work out. Can't remember his email/name, but you can do an advanced "end auctions only" search on ebay, find the contact info. It's an XL 293 frame, I beleive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts