Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
loved getting to ride that course! it forever changed what i thought an XC course should be like. thanks for the video!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
That's awesome. Nice to see a course where good descenders get an advantage.

They should make a rule that when people walk decents, they should yield the right of way.

·
Registered
12,083 Posts
That's awesome. Nice to see a course where good descenders get an advantage.

They should make a rule that when people walk decents, they should yield the right of way.
Yup, rider up should clear the way, course it could get a little tight might need some refs.

Probably have to build a bail out where the walkers go after dismount, and then they have to walk to the remount area.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! :thumbsup:
Let's hope we finally get a dry race for round #6 in St-Félicien. Every year the track is incredibly amazing there too, they say it's "manicured to perfection". I'll try to catch a race video again, but since it's a Canada Cup that week-end I might not be able to shoot. Last time in Baie-St-Paul an UCI official told me to remove the cam. Apparently it's against the UCI rules to record awesomeness, I don't know why.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Great race vid. Do you have a battery extender on the go-pro? I only got 45 min last race I video'ed.

That is what I like to see for a race course. There are hard tech sections. room for passing. some a/b line options.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts