Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently saw a Mongoose Pro Ellipse 04 in a bike shop in brussels and I have not been able to find any info on this bike at all online, not even on the mongoose home page. It is a full suspension bike and looks quite heavy. Does anyone have any info about this model? I know that Mongoose bikes on the whole are not very well regarded but this model looked pretty good.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Where you saw that Mongoose...in ToysRus...!!!? :D

If you wanna get into the sport start looking for real bikes...

·
a'buh?
635 Posts
ouch. pissy much??? :p

just keep looking. Everything's on the web. And if it's not...God or Allah or whatever help us all. Personally, I know about this much about mongoosai (imagine me holding my thumb and forefinger about 1/2 inch apart)

·
New project, TBA shortly
1,023 Posts
roland w. said:
I recently saw a Mongoose Pro Ellipse 04 in a bike shop in brussels and I have not been able to find any info on this bike at all online, not even on the mongoose home page. It is a full suspension bike and looks quite heavy. Does anyone have any info about this model? I know that Mongoose bikes on the whole are not very well regarded but this model looked pretty good.
Going from memory Mongoose tried to have 2 lines, a normal ToysRUs/Walmart line and a higher-end "Pro" line that were sold in bike shops. The Pro line didn't really do very well, and I wasn't even aware that they are still being sold, but Mongoose still has a pro team including Eric Carter. Seeing as you said you saw one in a shop in brussels, I'm assuming that that's brussels belgium, not IL or WI? Totally possible that Mongoose is still exporting their "Pro" line outside of the US even if it's not being sold here. So technically could be a decent bike, but probably not...

don't mind via, he's the resident... around here.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
gee, that is really helpfull. Were you born a d**k or did you have to work on it?
roland w. said:
"Where you saw that Mongoose...in ToysRus...!!!?"

Good grammar by the way, after what grade did you leave school? 6th?
Loser.
This is your firt thread here ....
Take it easy man or you gonna have a heart-atack pritty soon ...

And everyboddy know about my grammar here....it sucks ,so bit it..

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,297 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.