Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in riding on Monday nights? If so, where and what time works best for you?

I was thinking about trying to start doing Monday night rides at Bootleg on the easier XC trails like POW, Par None, IMBA, the Lower Lakeviews, Girlscout and Outer Caldera type of stuff... nothing extreme in the dark. Maybe a later start time like 8pm?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My only concern is I have to fight traffic to get over there, but so do you guys to get to BD... I'm thinking 8pm? I may not be able to make it every week but probably at least a couple of times a month for the next couple of months.

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
Norris_Hanna said:
My only concern is I have to fight traffic to get over there, but so do you guys to get to BD... I'm thinking 8pm? I may not be able to make it every week but probably at least a couple of times a month for the next couple of months.
Man that really sucks when someone starts a thread, builds you up, and then tells you they can only make it part of the time! I feel dirty and used...........

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jmitchell said:
Man that really sucks when someone starts a thread, builds you up, and then tells you they can only make it part of the time! I feel dirty and used...........
I'm evil, just pure evil. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts