Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone at all? Ground is plenty frozen.

Gotta stretch these loooong skinny legs of mine and get more time on the new ride. It's sooooo bad that while "I ..... need ..... dirt" i'll settle for sn ...... sn ...... frozen precipitation. (what?!?!?! i'm in denial! LOL!)

Who's in?????

p.s. - I have lights, but my second set is reserved for 1Mystk who will also be joining the fun.

·
Singlespeed Mysty
646 Posts
Don't forget to pack the hot chocolate in your camelbacks instead of cold water:D

Should be a fun ride. The more the merrier...

Hey Oggins, Noggins you coming out for this or what?!

Who else can we drag out... how about pinkheadedbug? You game?

of course everyone with diSSey's are welcome the more the merrier 29er fun we'll have.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CamelBak?!?!?! Oh crap, I better get out the chisel. :eekster:

Anyone know wtf is going on with Oggie?!?!?!?! Last time I heard form him was when him and I hit Albion last fall.

Hmmmm ..... that sounds a little incriminating. :skep: Hey, he was ALIVE when we left! :thumbsup: :)

·
Space for rent...
1,012 Posts
I would love to join you, but alas, work has me elsewere. Me and my (retro) 26er, will have to wait for the next time.

I do believe that scotch makes a wonderful anti-freeze :eekster:

·
Singlespeed Mysty
646 Posts
SSteve F said:
I would love to join you, but alas, work has me elsewere. Me and my (retro) 26er, will have to wait for the next time.

I do believe that scotch makes a wonderful anti-freeze :eekster:
WORK!? After work? What time you finished?

Geez... ok I guess you are off the hook.. this time!:D

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, we're not going. It's too f'n cold.

Here's a rhyme I posted in Passion a few minutes ago. Thought i'd share.

I don't like snow,
You can't see the grass,
That Mother Nature,
She can kiss my :ciappa:

:)

·
Singlespeed Mysty
646 Posts
pinkheadedbug said:
What time?
We were going to go after work.... well after Andrew was done work around 5:30 - 6 ish

I don't work Monday's or Tuesdays...:D

Why were you going to come?

I would still like to go, but i have no lights and won't go to any place in the dark on my own.

·
Out there
2,298 Posts
I rode both days this weekend and I don't usually finish work till 7pm so it was a bit of a stretch. I could have been persuaded though.

It IS going to be horribly cold so AndrewTO may be right. I have lights but I am not sure how long the batteries would last in this weather.

·
Singlespeed Mysty
646 Posts
pinkheadedbug said:
I rode both days this weekend and I don't usually finish work till 7pm so it was a bit of a stretch. I could have been persuaded though.

It IS going to be horribly cold so AndrewTO may be right. I have lights but I am not sure how long the batteries would last in this weather.
Today was a bit cold even for me... I normally walk my dogs in this weather all bundled up, but today i just couldnt do it... made it about 20 minutes and bailed... my third dog hated me for not taking her, the other two hated me for taking them out in this.

Still I would have rode today...

I would have rode for sure on Saturday...

I guess I missed the shout out to ride at the Don... still trying to figure out the threads and where to look for posted rides:rolleyes:

I could have persuaded you... the Mizz has her ways:D

·
sock puppet
8,104 Posts
hmm, too late for me...

i would have considered it though... instead i spun my spinner with some spinerval workout DVDs...

1mystk said:
Don't forget to pack the hot chocolate in your camelbacks instead of cold water:D

Should be a fun ride. The more the merrier...

Hey Oggins, Noggins you coming out for this or what?!

Who else can we drag out... how about pinkheadedbug? You game?

of course everyone with diSSey's are welcome the more the merrier 29er fun we'll have.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
osokolo said:
i would have considered it though... instead i spun my spinner with some spinerval workout DVDs...
Oggie?!?!?! Is it really YOU?!?!? After all these years?!?!?!??!

:p :D

Had we not been cruising down the 427 together after our last ride I would have thought, surely, the Albion Witch got you! :eekster:

·
Out there
2,298 Posts
1mystk said:
I guess I missed the shout out to ride at the Don... still trying to figure out the threads and where to look for posted rides:rolleyes:
The Don thing is a bit random... I've only ever hooked up with people by total chance... I think organisation is not the Don riders' strong point...

·
Singlespeed Mysty
646 Posts
osokolo said:
Oggins babe! Where have you been all my life:D I be spinning too... yawn... very boring

Was going to send you an email, but me computer was on the fritz, now me gots a new one... so have to import all my address book... so will pop you an email.

If you are interested we may be doing Ravenshoe on the weekend... maybe... we shall see what the weather is like Sunday.

Anyone else game? BigWheels, you out there somewhere? You winter riding with the wifey?

·
Singlespeed Mysty
646 Posts
pinkheadedbug said:
The Don thing is a bit random... I've only ever hooked up with people by total chance... I think organisation is not the Don riders' strong point...
Well we can change that... I am a very organized person, so we can start from there...

If we ride Ravenshoe on the weekend are you game? Or will you be at the Don? If Ravenshoe don't work out, shoot me an email and let me know if you ride the Don.

:thumbsup:

·
Out there
2,298 Posts
We ski/board at the weekends right now unless we have to stay in the city for some reason like we did this weekend... any weekend I am in the city I am riding though...

·
Singlespeed Mysty
646 Posts
bigwheelboy_490 said:
Out there, but sitting on the rollers or mag trainer. Skiing a bit too. How are the beasts?
The dogs are well, and yours? Hopefully all the snow will melt and we can get out for a nice ride... yeah ride... groundhog says 6 more weeks!

Dammit!:madman:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.