Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: A few of us are going to go hit Flag for some DH on Monday, or maybe Mingus. We r going to shoot for Flag though. If anyone wants to come let us know. So far its me and Latedrop Bob for sure. The more the better!!!

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

dont know but I live in phx and its super hot here. Flag is probley in the 70's.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Forecast is showing 40% chance of rain per weather underground. How does rain affect the trails? What is the local weather forecast?

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
makes thm less dusty and tacky. Can make some areas slick but thats the fun :)

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Thanks for that. We are going to do a longish loop and end at PR. We might hit you guys up for a shuttle or two if time permits. Is that cool? I'm sure we can come up with some sort of compensation. Whats your poison?

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
Yeah, if we got room we'll definetly give you an uplift. I love a nice cold root beer...mmm. We'll probably just be playing around on eldon and then maybe head over to schultz for a ripper at the end of the day. We'll be the ones in a red tacoma with all the DH bikes hanging off the tailgate:)

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Is there an A&W nearby. I love a good RB Float! (chased with a shot of whiskey;) )

We'll be in a teal F150 reg cab. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts