Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in the Crest on Saturday?

Planning on crossing Hwy. 285 and adding an additional 10 miles of singletrack on the Rainbow. Then about 5 or 6 more miles back to Poncha Springs on dirt road. However, anyone who wants to go but doesn't want the additional riding could simply do the usual and ride down Hwy. 285 to Poncha.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'm interested... it'll be only my second or third ride after an injury/minor shoulder separation so I might be a bit slow. I'm always slow on the climbs! Since most of my riding buddy's will be at the Snowmass race, this sounds like a good time.

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,805 Posts
Monarch is 30 + miles, so your plan will make it a 50 mile day... hmm, how would you compare this to the Kenosha ride we did a few days ago as far as total climbing involved? I'm interested, but don't want to get myself into something I'm gonna really struggle to get thru... Hopefully my bruises from riding SSV today will be gone by then :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.