Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's available to play this week??? JimBeam and NewMexJoe from NM are visiting and we are trying to lay out plans for Mon and Tues rides.

Hawes/Pass is definitely on the list - anyone have a preference for Mon or Tues?

The other day will be either Bugs/Molino/Milagrosa or Goat Camp or SoMo.

Post up if you are interested in joining us.

-Kathleen

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,361 Posts
If you guys did something in Sedona I'd be up for it. I'm getting a little burnt out on the frequent trips to Phx. On the other hand...maybe one more?

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
Jayem said:
If you guys did something in Sedona I'd be up for it. I'm getting a little burnt out on the frequent trips to Phx. On the other hand...maybe one more?
Which hand is bigger? Listen to that one. It's probably the other hand. At least in this case. :thumbsup:

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CactusJoe said:
Which hand is bigger? Listen to that one. It's probably the other hand. At least in this case. :thumbsup:
Meet at Walgreen's on Power and Thomas at 10AM tomorrow (Mon 12/29) for a Hawes/Pass Mtn loop. We'll do the option where we ride by the big PHOENIX sign and return on Tower trail.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
.downhillfaster. said:
I'm up for Tuesday, a SoMo ride maybe?
At dinner tonight we were talking about doing another SoMo ride on Tuesday.... 10AM? We wussed out today on the big-ass ride and only did National to Corona Loma due to mechanicals of the human and bike variety, so might be up for a longer ride on Tuesday.

·
Registered
328 Posts
DurtGurl said:
At dinner tonight we were talking about doing another SoMo ride on Tuesday.... 10AM? We wussed out today on the big-ass ride and only did National to Corona Loma due to mechanicals of the human and bike variety, so might be up for a longer ride on Tuesday.
So you guy's still riding SoMo tomarow?

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
I am free for a sufferfest tomorrow. I saw Mitch this morning and the bottom of National and he might be available as well. Whatever time is good for me.

-Joshua

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hawes/Pass was great today! Tomorrow's ride will indeed be on SoMo- Millie would be fun but we're not up for the drive. We're planning on rolling from the house at 10AM so will be at the ramadas at 10:30AM. Route TBD on the way but these guys really need to do Holbert so I'm leaning thata way for sure with a return up the road and then maybe down National. Post up if we should look for you at the North ramada or if you wanna start at my house.

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
I assume you mean the Pima Canyon Ramadas. I will be there at 10:30. I am not sure I am up for Holbert but I will climb up there with you. I might be convinced, but I will probably just go down Geronimo to the house.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NMPhi767 said:
I assume you mean the Pima Canyon Ramadas. I will be there at 10:30. I am not sure I am up for Holbert but I will climb up there with you. I might be convinced, but I will probably just go down Geronimo to the house.
yea... Pima Canyon/48th St entrance. See you tomorrow!

·
I ride with tools
1,376 Posts
Two very fun rides... I'm taking today off and hope to get some pics up soon before cruising into NYE plans. I have some great shots from the rides. Glad everyone sucked it up and rode Holbert.... what a blast!!

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
Yeah, no worse for the wear. It will be interesting to see the pictures of this sufferfest. At least it was a sufferfest for me...I am not used to that kind of mileage.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.