Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
SSINGA said:
Not sure if this is legit or not but might be worth checking out if you are in the market for a new Moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19271&item=5573757280&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
This listing (5573757280) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.
Looks like it wasn't legit

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
SteamDonkey said:
I just bought a 2005 ID on Ebay brand new for $1500. I think that's pretty good considering it would cost me $2200 with tax at my LBS.
Thats a significant discount so you have to be happy with that. Gotta love ebay for that sort of thing.

·
Ologist
964 Posts
be careful on eBay

pixelninja said:
Looks like it wasn't legit
A friend of mine got scammed by some folks in England last year on ebay buying an Id last - be careful. I don't remember the details, but he said it was pretty obvious in hindsight.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah I bought it from a guy who built it up, literally rode it down his driveway and decided that he didn't like it because of the high bottom bracket. I got it so cheaply that I felt kind of bad about it.

Trevor! said:
Thats a significant discount so you have to be happy with that. Gotta love ebay for that sort of thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.