Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here have a medium Mojo they'd be willing to let me throw a leg over? I live near Boston and I'm considering this bike, but would love to at least try one out. Even if its just in somebody's driveway. I'm having a hard time finding an LBS that's part of the demo program here in NE. Please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

B

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey B - I'm working on getting mine put together (medium size)...ordered the rest of my parts a few days ago...once I get it all put together you are more then welcome to come by and check it out...I live in somerville....any other mass mojo owners? would be great to get together...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yup, I have a large...

I have a large regular mojo built up. I live in Reading and bike in harold Parker often. New havoc wheels on the way and pulling the trigger on an '09 talas 36 today if I don't chicken out....currently it's a std. '06 build with a 50mm stem and mrp bashguard (2 rings up front)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
andyo said:
Hey B - I'm working on getting mine put together (medium size)...ordered the rest of my parts a few days ago...once I get it all put together you are more then welcome to come by and check it out...I live in somerville....any other mass mojo owners? would be great to get together...
Awesome! PM sent.

·
Founder: Dirty3hirties
2,031 Posts
_dw said:
If you are on Martha's Vineyard anytime, feel free to get in touch. I've got a solid medium built up that I ride all the time on my local trails.

Dave
The cat's outta the bag! A chance to hang with the designer? Sweeeeeeet....uber sweet. :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
_dw said:
If you are on Martha's Vineyard anytime, feel free to get in touch. I've got a solid medium built up that I ride all the time on my local trails.

Dave
Wow! That's quite an offer. I bet the wife would be willing to take a trip to Martha's Vinyard so I could test ride a bike :thumbsup:

B

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.