Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the brink of getting a Mojo SL. I've looked at the build kits on the Ibis site, and the XT kit is pretty much what I want.

A couple questions:

1. Based on all I've heard in this forum, I'd like to go with a RS Revelation u-turn instead of the Float or Talas. Do you think they'll let me do that?

2. The wheels it comes with are "Ibis/Stan's wheels with Stan's Arch Rims, Ibis front hub (15QR or 20mm), Shimano XT rear hub". I don't mind spending a bit extra and getting good wheels. Are those wheels pretty good? I think the Ibis front hub is made by Alex. There's an option for an upgrade to CB Cobalt wheels, but I wonder if there's something sort of in between... If the Cobalts are really supurb I'll get them. (I currently have I9 wheels and love them).

I'm worried that if I stray too far from their build kit then I'll end up having to get everything separately, which would cost a lot more...

I appreciate any input...

·
Turn off the TV
239 Posts
Call them tomorrow their great people and will more than likely answer your question about the fork. The Cobalt wheels look nice don't they but for $500.00 more. if you already have the I9's just use those as you may never ride your other bike again. Good Luck and have fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts