Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be 4 of us so far that are committed (or SHOULD be committed lol) to this one.
Shotgun season's over, so the entire trail will be free of weapons.
Anyone interested? Should be fun.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red Ford Aerostar

I'll be sure to refill the flask before this ride. Bacardi 151 not only warms the chest, but is a great fire starter!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bacardi 151 not only warms the chest, but is a great fire starter!!
It also makes some braver. I have had problems in the past confusing bravery with stupidity.

Well see how it works out. :D

I have a flask and some Vodka around here somewhere...........

Sounds like some snow tonight. 3 to 5in. here but that should be OK

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fisher:
The amount of Bacardi consumed in a typical ice-fest ride is not nearly enough for a buzz (less than a shot) but does warm the chest. Sprinkling a shot or so on the kindling really does get the fire going quickly, making a hot, almost invisible blue/clear flame.

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
DakotaJockey said:
Fisher:
The amount of Bacardi consumed in a typical ice-fest ride is not nearly enough for a buzz (less than a shot) but does warm the chest. Sprinkling a shot or so on the kindling really does get the fire going quickly, making a hot, almost invisible blue/clear flame.
Its a long shot for me and one of my Cleve area buds but if you see a silver Jeep in the lot, come over and let me know that you're the dude we are supposed to be meeting.

You guys riding flats or clipped with all the snow?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One of my buds bailed and I now have room in my van for someone.

If you're coming from the Cleveland area, I am right on the way in Cuyahoga Falls....it'd same some gas.

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Dakota, I forgot my duaghter has a B-Ball game at 10 so Im out. I definitely would like to join you guys for some riding this winter. Ill bring some buds from here as well. Im nursing a really bad shoulder (AC and rotator tears) and awaiting surgery so my park riding is done for a while. Looks like trails will be all I can handle until spring (or surgery).

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
5 riders total showed up for some freezing fun. The line wasn't packed down. The snow was like molasses. The climbs undoable. Front end washouts common. It was still a blast.
Nice meeting you Fisher29 (Jason) and his friend John and Jake the border collie.
Todd and Chris, thanks for joining us.
Next Sat is a go, either Mohican again, or West Branch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.