Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Company CSR
1,027 Posts
Jake Pay said:
...my bad... Prototype Photos
Not even prototypes really, if you'll allow me to split hairs. They are pre-production "sample" bikes. Frame design is final. Colors are final. Decal set will be revised for production ("V" shaped graphic on T/T & C/S deleted). There are a couple of component substitutions, in particular the rear shock on the Atlas Sport is wrong as is the fork on the Atlas Pro... and the rear shock on the Atlas Expert is installed in a different position than production bikes (though you could swap it around after the fact). Anyway, these photos are a pretty good representation of the final product other than those few exceptions. We will post photos of production bikes in about 2-weeks, I think.

Regards,
Jack A.
IBEX Bicycles

·
Company CSR
1,027 Posts
GTV8 said:
Question...what color will the Atlas Pro frameset be? Will it be Black like the complete bike? The website still shows blue for both the Expert and Pro frames.
Atlas Pro frame as sold separately will be the same Sand Black as the Atlas Pro complete bike. We don't have photos on the frame separately yet, but the color bar under the photo indicates production color.

Thanks,
Jack

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Clarification

I thnk Jack meant that it will be the same color as what you see in the complete bike picture, and was referring to the color bar on the complete bike description.

Bob

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Wrong again

Call_me_Clyde said:
I thnk Jack meant that it will be the same color as what you see in the complete bike picture, and was referring to the color bar on the complete bike description.

Bob
nothing to see here...move along folks...move along. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.