Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
hmmmm. not then, but may be able to do a

leave-here-sunday-ride-a-bunch-drive-home-thursday-quickly-to-get-to-work sort of thing. maybe. or leave buttcrack of dawn early monday morning, and come home wednesday after riding something. anyone with me? it would make the drive to ride time ratio much better if the gas/drivetime was split up a bit.....

otherwise, for sure feb 28th - mar 7th. leave the am of the 1st, come home afternoon riding the 6th or 7th.

anyone want to carpool?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Debaser said:
I find myself strangely available next week... Perhaps for a few days...
"I love it when a plan comes together." I'm gonna head out insanely early on Wed. So that I can join up with

hfly said:
I can ride Wednesday.

hfly
this guy for a Wed jaunt.

scrublover said:
leave-here-sunday-ride-a-bunch-drive-home-thursday-quickly-to-get-to-work sort of thing. maybe. or leave buttcrack of dawn early monday morning, and come home wednesday after riding something. anyone with me? it would make the drive to ride time ratio much better if the gas/drivetime was split up a bit.....
What? WHat!? WHAT!?!?! Sometimes it's almost like he can communicate with us.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
D'OH!
how 'bout some notice, you unmarried, childless, freaks...
;)

scrublover said:
otherwise, for sure feb 28th - mar 7th.
hmmm...

sounds tempting for sure. i was gonna check in w/ you, ice, STS, jason, anthony, ed, et. al to see if we could coordinate a trip out west (fruita/moab) maybe in march-- this could work.

what say you front rangers? anyone interested?

·
Registered
917 Posts
sounds promising

hmmm, must check with "the man" monday morning and see if I can do this. If I'm in I'll drive my truck, 3 more full seats and room for gear and bikes if anyones interested.:thumbsup:

·
8,848 Posts
singletrack said:
I'd like to go, but I don't have a ride... and it's not like someone would just randomly be going through GJ on the way to Moab. It's hopeless.
if i end up going, i'll pick you up. though i won't be heading back for 2-3 days, as long as that works for ya.

WTH are you riding? saw you are selling the banshee......

·
user-created
3,174 Posts
scrublover said:
if i end up going, i'll pick you up. though i won't be heading back for 2-3 days, as long as that works for ya.

WTH are you riding? saw you are selling the banshee......
Cool, I'll call ya tonight. I'll be riding my Handjob. I'll just put my 2.7's on it and it's Moab-ready.

·
8,848 Posts
C'mon, any takers for leaving the Front Range this Sunday (erm well, next) the 11th in the afternoon, and coming home Wednesday?

edited due to confusion issues. ;)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
now i'm really confused

scrub, i thought you were leaving today (sunday) and coming back weds... :confused:

but you're talking 'bout next sunday after freezing man*?

i'll check the calendar, but i suspect that your other plan later in the month is more likely for me to join.

*still waiting for more info on this event; need to know if i should get the bike snow-ready this week? ;)

·
Registered
445 Posts
pre-ride for: The Rim Ride

Conditions permitting will be pre-riding some of The Rim Ride route this Sat (Feb 10th)

http://rimridemoab.blogspot.com/

or

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=252875

Anyone else from FR area going over to pre-ride part of the course?

I plan to ride about 1/3 to 1/2 the route on Sat (maybe more if I don't get to lost in all the route intersections)

Was thinking of doing a two car (mine and yours) shuttle to optimize time spent on the route.

Note: I will be heading AZ afterwards for work, so can not share ride back to FR.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.