Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my buddy Tod's "conversation starter". I am AMAZED every time we ride at how many people comment on that thing...and conversation starts flowing - it's great. It's actually very soft and spongy, wouldn't even notice it in a crash or a nard bash.

I'd put one on my bike if I could find one.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
#3 and #5 are the same ledge. The guy that took the pics has a natural eye for photography and a real nack for getting the right angle to make the shot look impressive.

He did ride it out...so schmoove and clean too. #3 overemphasizes the sheer angle while #5 is the typical "doesn't look as bad on film" shot.

·
eci
2,712 Posts
bikeCOLORADO said:
#3 and #5 are the same ledge. The guy that took the pics has a natural eye for photography and a real nack for getting the right angle to make the shot look impressive.

He did ride it out...so schmoove and clean too. #3 overemphasizes the sheer angle while #5 is the typical "doesn't look as bad on film" shot.
What is BOMB?

Brothers offing mad bikers?
Big offending muther buckers?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
B.O.M.B. - Believers On Mountain Bikes
We're "christians" (I hate using that term though) and we're Mountain Bikers.
Just trying to represent our faith as best we can...and hopefully not as hypocritical idiots or religious zealots. But we are human beings - and we sure as heck are far from perfect.

:p

And we've got cool jersies too!

Here's a group of us on Slickrock, we had 75 riders from around the world at our 2nd annual Gathering:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great Pics!!

I was there a week before your group. 7 of us from Colo Springs, and about 45 from Boulder. All 53 of us took off on Slickrock the first day. Quite a bit of people! Lots of fun though!

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
bikeCOLORADO said:
That's my buddy Tod's "conversation starter". I am AMAZED every time we ride at how many people comment on that thing...and conversation starts flowing - it's great. It's actually very soft and spongy, wouldn't even notice it in a crash or a nard bash.

I'd put one on my bike if I could find one.
I think you can get those gel toys at any sex shop around town.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.