Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wandervans
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forum has been kind of slow so I though I would post my trip to Moab over thanksgiving. We hit up Slickrock and then shuttled from LPS to Porcupine Rim. We attempted the soverign trails but they were a little too tacky after some moisture.

Did a little hiking with the dogs up ***** Bill Canyon and the dogs got to discover what cactus is and we got to pull it out of them. Good training for our arizona trip in a couple of weeks at least!

Moab was packed with jeepers and some bikers and the brew pub had a good long wait. A nice seasonal lauger was on tap.

Attachments

·
Wandervans
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bombin4X said:
The ride in the fused Coyote Shuttle vanagons is a fun one. Interesting to hear how they put that thing together. Lots of metal and welding.
So loud once you hit the dirt road you can hardly hear yourself. It was cool to ride in, but props to the driver who can handle that all day!

·
blet drive
2,178 Posts
Disambiguation said:
Nice Pics, too bad we have to head out of state to catch real mountain bike trails. Maybe someday we could get a group of people together to start a mountain bike organization or something Boise.
oh ok

·
BMX:Our Shining Future
875 Posts
I Was Gone

but now i am here

terrible but true this tale i tell to you my first trip to boise i was driving back from moab last night in the fog singing along to the radio we built this city on rock and roll i should be in montana by now i thought to myself as i rolled into boise at midnight

i blame sweet connie chung

Attachments

·
875 Posts
A Petite Poem

I was driving back from Moab
In a rented SUV
It was getting kind of foggy
at the turnoff to I-80

The radio was blaring
I sang along with soul
we built this city
on rock and roll!

several hours later
splitting fog like a plow
I should be rolling into
Montana by now

Chorus:

Welcome to Boise
it's midnight
Sweet Connie Chung
is alright
when riding your bike
not driving the car
rolling in the fog
will take you too far

into ida know

Attachments

·
875 Posts
More Poetry

He drove by in a jacked up Ford
oversized tires
terrified female riders

rolled down the window and yelled something angry

you can't drive that here!

But I Can
But I Can
And I Will

And I Did

Sweet Connie Chung!
honey you smell so fine
any friend of a biker
is a good friend of mine!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.