Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my brother-in-law took his first 29er ride today and won't shut up now about how great it was (hate to say I told him so). I can't part with anything of my own, so I want to help put him into a 29er for the summer until he's gainfully employed and can afford what he wants. Here's my $ add:

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin..._id=86878&results_format=long&query=retrieval

hit my pm, or respond here with anything you've got. thanks!

·
C-Hog
458 Posts
Hey, David... check your PM's

I might have what you are looking for... a 2005 Paragon frame. Haven't really decided if I want to let 'er go, or not. Let's talk. Give me a call at 913-322-0215.

C-Hog
(Jim Cummins)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Panthercity

truman said:
Panther City Bicycles, in Fort Worth, has a used, green XL Karate Monkey. They're a brand new store, and they're hungry.

Give em a call, talk to Bernie. If you tell him Truman told you to call, I might get a discount next time I'm in.

http://www.panthercitybicycles.com/pages/9/index.htm
Looked at it yesterday-I didn't know it was used as it looked brand new-surly hubs, nice wheels. Great looking bike in "Camp Stove" green; nice components. It is the XL frame. Good guys too-I don't get a discount-but tell em you heard it from a big curly haired dude. :cool:

703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good info

thanks for the leads, at this point, I'm still looking though. Would prefer a Fisher frame over the KM, but open to all options still. Thanks again for the help.

·
bon vivant
156 Posts
bigdummy said:
Looked at it yesterday-I didn't know it was used as it looked brand new-surly hubs, nice wheels. Great looking bike in "Camp Stove" green; nice components. It is the XL frame. Good guys too-I don't get a discount-but tell em you heard it from a big curly haired dude. :cool:
hey, Big Dummy - you live too close not to get together and ride. hit me up by pm, and let's go.

fyi, we're hitting Knob Hills for 3 laps, in the morning (sunday) at 8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.