1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, if you can't ride, might as build a new ride!:thumbsup:

Check out a brand new, sweet through-axle wheelset, here!:thumbsup:

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What the heck does NEED have to do with it...

Don't be RATIONAL, 'fer gosh sakes.:D

I'd like to keep it for a second wheelset, but I'm shootin' 'fer $0 out-of-pocket, with a new frame upgrade.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
I have questions

Hate to be a weight weenie here but is this a freeride kind of wheelset or XC? Does thru-axle hub mean you can't use QRs? On the other hand, are thru-axle hubs superior in every way? And, finally, throw these bad boys on your digital scale and give us a reading, please. BTW, that's a great price.

·
Registered
444 Posts
xcguy said:
Hate to be a weight weenie here but is this a freeride kind of wheelset or XC? Does thru-axle hub mean you can't use QRs? On the other hand, are thru-axle hubs superior in every way? And, finally, throw these bad boys on your digital scale and give us a reading, please. BTW, that's a great price.
I have no idea how much the wheelset weighs but considering the bike they came off of I am guessing they are going to be too heavy for your needs.

Here is the specs on the bike:
http://specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=22018

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hey Dave!

Thanks for meeting me in Golden, I really appreciate it! It was nice meeting you!

We will have to ride when some of this snow melts!

Yo Snowskillz you are correct they are some sweet hoops! Stoked!

Thanks!
Brent

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.