Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AKA; Jimmy Tango
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike used to have a Marzocchi Drop-Off III on it. Now it has a Marzocchi AM1 SL. I love it. I received a killer deal from a gentleman on this forum and very happy with the purchase. I only rode it a little today at our county park. I am looking forward to shreddin' it on some other trails!

Attachments

·
AKA; Jimmy Tango
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some riding shots. This was the maiden voyage. I had only enough time to get to the other side of town to ride Lancaster County Park. I like it there but, these are some of the few little "giblets" to hit. There isn't much, but when time is short, County is great!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks hot! Get a white seat, some white Deity bars or some white Straitline Lever blades and it'll be absolutely blingtastic! :thumbsup:

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Nice

Lookin' good.
I had a pair of those Shimano pedals and I can't find them anywhere. I don't think I sold them....I took them off to go clipless and I have no idea where I put them.

·
AKA; Jimmy Tango
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ButchNZ said:
Looks hot! Get a white seat, some white Deity bars or some white Straitline Lever blades and it'll be absolutely blingtastic! :thumbsup:
I have always liked white. But now...I can't stand it. I did not set out to buy a white fork. This fork fit the bill and was a great performance, so I bought it. I would be happier if it was periwinkle or something fruity like that. Thanks:thumbsup:

·
AKA; Jimmy Tango
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Strafer said:
Nice upgrades, but misuse of the term "franken-".
Why? This bike cobbled together from spare parts and few new. IMO one of the more aggressive MKIII's I have seen.

·
got the dhr...
425 Posts
gop427 said:
Why? This bike cobbled together from spare parts and few new. IMO one of the more aggressive MKIII's I have seen.
Well, franken-bike i would consider to have a custom paint job, extra travel, basicly something that is really far from stock. I mean, your bike is sick, don't get me wrong, but all the stuff is the right size, you didn't have to weld stuff or anything. I don't want to make a big deal of this, but you should just call it "custom" not "franken-bike"

sweeeeet bike :thumbsup:.

·
GAME ON!
4,965 Posts
i would think most bikes are assembled with new and used parts. mine was.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts