·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
seems like all the
old pros get busted for pot smuggling

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
5 years for 350lbs! I'm in the wrong business.

·
Mountain Lion Bait
876 Posts
All over some weed. When will the Government put it's efforts towards something more useful...

For what its worth, I don't smoke, but I would support legalizing it. I think alcohol has caused more problems than pot.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
renderedtoast said:
All over some weed. When will the Government put it's efforts towards something more useful...

For what its worth, I don't smoke, but I would support legalizing it. I think alcohol has caused more problems than pot.
Both are bad.

·
Mountain Lion Bait
876 Posts
zarr said:
Both are bad.
Never said they weren't "bad." Just stating that a ridiculous amount of money is spent on enforcement and corrections, for something that doesn't need to be illegal. I've seen way more people jacked on booze than I have on pot.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
renderedtoast said:
Never said they weren't "bad." Just stating that a ridiculous amount of money is spent on enforcement and corrections, for something that doesn't need to be illegal. I've seen way more people jacked on booze than I have on pot.
Agreed.

·
Photog Cyclist.
401 Posts
Well at least she was smart and took the plea--the Feds had her dead to rights. Now the other idiot appears to be going to court--he better invest on some soap-on-a-rope!!!

·
Professional Troll
2,713 Posts
zarr said:
Both are bad.
Agreed. Adults getting stoned in the privacy of their own homes is a serious threat to this country/world. I can't stand the fact that my neighbors might be enoying themselves in their home while not hurting/affecting anyone else. It is necessary that billions of dollars are spent on this instead of healthcare, crumbling roads, and education.

·
Registered
393 Posts
At least her life has had some bite and excitement to it.... look at the rest of us... just wage slaves living in houses the bank 'owns'..

Have you been world champion? Nope.

Wtite a 'Mr Nice' type book Missy!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts