Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was showing some friends around Missing Trails and was about to head down E-Ticket. I stopped to show them the signpost, where I thought it would show “E Ticket trailhead”. Instead, it says “Suycott Alternate Trail”
I’m pretty sure it used to say E ticket Trail.

Anyone know when/why it was changed???
Bikingscott.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Was showing some friends around Missing Trails and was about to head down E-Ticket. I stopped to show them the signpost, where I thought it would show "E Ticket trailhead". Instead, it says "Suycott Alternate Trail"
I'm pretty sure it used to say E ticket Trail.

Anyone know when/why it was changed???
Bikingscott.
I was out there about a year ago and noticed the same thing and so I asked the next Ranger I encountered. They told me the following:

E-Ticket was never the official name of the trail. A few years ago the Mission Trails Task Force began coming up with official trail names & doing away with trail names that did not have some geographic or natural relevance.

They also did this as part of an update of the trail signs & park map. Before many trail segments had there own unofficial names that did not match what was on the parks map. This lead to many people getting lost. So in an effort to help people navigate around the park all trail names match what they have on the park map.

Also, I think they call it Suycott Valley Alternate Trail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.