Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ride, Rinse, Repeat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost - Black "Fizik" seat bag at Hall ranch Tuesday 7/1 evening. Bag has a set of keys in it (including car key...)

Last Reported as being found & placed on the Bench at the Antelope/Bitterbrush trail junction, but by the time we climbed back up, was THEN reported that someone took it down Antelope to find the car that went with the keys. The car was not parked in Either HALL trail head, and the bag was not seen left at either.

Please PM me if you were the one who took the bag down, (or know where it is...) my friend would like to get the keys back if possible.

Thanks!

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
What?

Taking it to the least busy lot looking for the car? Sorry you had such idiots dealing with that. If anything one would go to the main lot. The common sense thing is to leave it visible where it was lost. Most people who realize they lost it, will backtrack.

All I can say is check the kiosk at the main lot for notes, hit the bike shops in Lyons; Redstone and Bitterbrush and see if that pans out and in desperation check the visitor center in Lyons.

·
Ride, Rinse, Repeat
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

Yea, just a bit frustrating to hear someone had seen the thing up on the bench, then find out someone took it down before you could climb back up there.....

He's checking the very places you mentioned (of course we went there last night too, but everyone was already closed).

3 lessons learned (some old ones...)

1 - Use good seat bags with SOLID straps (or a pack...)
2 - Keep keys on person, not in bag that you won't know falls off till bottom
3 - Leave found stuff in obvious place near where found

·
Registered
118 Posts
A couple other places to check

You might also try Lyons town hall, the Sheriff's office in town and maybe The Stone Cup lost and found. Just some random thoughts of where someone might have taken it.

There is a good chance that I'll be riding up there tomorrow. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.