Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tinker Tailor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These fellas look familure? Nice day in Vilseck. Route was reverse from last year. Very good course conditions...Jeez, could you belive they ran out of burger buns, thats the only reason I race anyway. See you in Anchorage in July. Looking for a house to rent, seems the market is slim. Good luck with the move.

Attachments

·
HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
923 Posts
hey

Yeah, I heard they brought home some groceries from that race. We got some real strong guys this season hopefully they can make it up to most of the races. It sucks I couldn't make it up...I spent all weekend getting ready for the movers who are coming tomorrow. I still have to get all the clothes and stuff I don't want them to ship hidden away. That was a fun race last year...with all those crazy fast German guys! Did the Germans race again this year?

The housing market is crazy up there...we'll probably buy since the gov't gives us that big housing allowance. I haven't looked into renting that much, but it's pretty expensive to rent a house.

Good luck to you too...I'll keep an eye on the board and hopefully we can hook up with all these yahoos and learn the trails once we all arrive.

Ciao!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.