Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I missed the sale on the Fox Proframe helmet. I was on duty Monday and decided I wanted one to replace my Bell Super 3r. Seen it on Amazon and another bike site for $200. Did not even occur to me it was just marked down for the holiday, so I thought I would just wait till I got home this morning. lol I have never used Memorial Day as a day to go looking for sales, but apparently there are sales. $50 bucks is $50 lol I will pay more attention to the "deals"thread on here from now on. hehe

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bummer man... I know the feeling! Nice thing is, ebay should be popping out a 15% here in the next week or two (for fathers day) if you can wait!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
BOOM goes the dynamite!
6,207 Posts
Bummer man... I know the feeling! Nice thing is, ebay should be popping out a 15% here in the next week or two (for fathers day) if you can wait!

Did you hear something? They've been stingy this year with the coupons...best I've seen is 15% bucks and that was limited to targeted accounts. Mostly just measly 8-10% bucks nonsense.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Did you hear something? They've been stingy this year with the coupons...best I've seen is 15% bucks and that was limited to targeted accounts. Mostly just measly 8-10% bucks nonsense.
No, unfortunately not... But like you said, it's been a while since the last code, so my guess is fathers day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.