Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Told me

I ain't got no privledges.WTF that means. Anyways we have a ride tomorrow at Mt Pinos out in Frazier Park area. Starting at the McGill trailhead at 7 am. If you're coming,dress warm,it's going to be chilly.Medium paced group with a few slackers (myself included).Ride up once then descend,then shuttle again.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Pain Freak said:
I ain't got no privledges.WTF that means. Anyways we have a ride tomorrow at Mt Pinos out in Frazier Park area. Starting at the McGill trailhead at 7 am. If you're coming,dress warm,it's going to be chilly.Medium paced group with a few slackers (myself included).Ride up once then descend,then shuttle again.
Anyone ride? Chilly - it was 25 degrees at the base, no telling what the top was.

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
even weirder

the only event I see is the Midnite Ridazz - as far as I could tell that was the only thing happening in Dec. until I saw your image. And mine is def. on Friday 9th.

glitchy? Can anyone else see NorCal's? My version is blank as well for Dec.

Paging all Mod's!!!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think

it could've been the coldest ride I've ever done, although doing a 24 hour race one year felt colder. It was supposed to be 17 up top, but I'd guess it was closer to 30. When we finally got back down to the vehicles the temp said 32. I had my camelback freeze up on me a couple of times too. I just started blowing the water back after I took a drink. One weird thing that had never happened to me, was that my face was freezing up. My lower lip got so cold it wouldn't freekin move. I think I'll wait till it warms up a bit before I do that again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.