Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in the MISH (Mold-Infested Sheit-Hole -- see recent Jaybo thread) several of us 1) skied perfect, lift-served corn in the morning, and 2) rode perfect, dark dirt in the afternoon.

Both in the sunshine.

Just saying, Renny!

Happy Turkey Day to all you guys, even Jaybo! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Perfect Match in MISH

Great day riding Syncline today. As I pulled back into the parking lot I took some pictures of this perfect color match for my Sultan. I carefully leaned my bike against this persons pride and joy took a couple shots. Yellow is not for everyone but my old bike was brown, so the yellow was a nice change for me. Works for the Willys as well. Nice truck, thanks for the photo op.
Jack

Attachments

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Nice pic, kinda old vs new.

I can't believe the snow this year. Tomorrow will be a little warmer, but the rest of the weekend looks pretty good.

·
mr. wonderful
879 Posts
Corn in November? Now THAT'S depressing!

Kosmo- 'Hmm, ski, bike, dual sport, Hood River? You know my pals John and Ruth?

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for adding the cool pix to the old, tech-challenged dude's thread, Sideup! I like the yellow. Beats my mud brown Sultan, although mine always looks pretty clean, regardless of reality.

It is starting out to be amazing snow year. Skied the upper chair yesterday. I believe that is a first for me in November! And there is NOTHING depressing about a corn day here, anytime. The numbers say we'll get at least another 500 inches of snow this winter, so I'll take a warm, sunny, wind-free day anytime it wants to show up. The wind-free part is especially nice for us volcano skiers (when it snows here, it blows here, period).

John and Ruth? Hmmmmm.........not placing them, though I'll undoubtedly remember them exactly one minute after posting this.

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
Good morning MISH-Masters! Sorry for the delay in replying; I don't spend much time in cyberspace over the weekends/holidays. That is my time to catch up with reality.:crazy:
Thank you for the updates! I hope you didn't have to scrape too much mold off your skis after summer storage. :D I rode three out of four days this weekend in sunny, warm colorado weather.
MISH ON!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts