Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Token Hillbilly
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else using these?

A buddy of mine had one on his bike, and had an extra at home that he said that I could just have if I wanted to try them out. Took them home and threw them on the bike, thinking they look a bit... wonky... for lack of a better term. Not bad, just different.

A few days later the trails were a bit more dried out, and I thought that I might as well give the new config a try. Wow! I rode for about 3 or 4 hours that day, and never noticed them. That has to be the best compliment that I know how to give. Not once did I have to shake my hands awake, or shift to a different position on the grip. It was so naturally comfortable, that after the initial piddling around that you do with a new part, it faded to the background and I commenced to have an outstanding time on the trails.

I haven't seen them mentioned, and a search for FU2 or Misfit doesn't really bring up much. I just wanted to spread the word on my experience.

·
Retro Grouch
2,091 Posts
J. Fragera said:
Is anyone else using these?

A buddy of mine had one on his bike, and had an extra at home that he said that I could just have if I wanted to try them out. Took them home and threw them on the bike, thinking they look a bit... wonky... for lack of a better term. Not bad, just different.

A few days later the trails were a bit more dried out, and I thought that I might as well give the new config a try. Wow! I rode for about 3 or 4 hours that day, and never noticed them. That has to be the best compliment that I know how to give. Not once did I have to shake my hands awake, or shift to a different position on the grip. It was so naturally comfortable, that after the initial piddling around that you do with a new part, it faded to the background and I commenced to have an outstanding time on the trails.

I haven't seen them mentioned, and a search for FU2 or Misfit doesn't really bring up much. I just wanted to spread the word on my experience.
It has been discussed;

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=462269&highlight=fubar

Further I talked about on my blog years ago;

http://onespeedbiker.blogspot.com/2007/08/misfit-psycles-fu-bar.html

I liked the Fu over the Fu2 because of the increased width, but the Fu2 is a good fit without having to switch out your stem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.