Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
otb club member
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have been waiting, the new Minute/Black semi-bath fork seal kits are done. Sorry it took so long. The new inner oil seals and the wipers both had to be designed from scratch. We're still a ways out on the Skarebs and Shermans, but they are coming along. The new kit for the Marzocchi 66, 888, and Shiver DC will be ready in about a month.

-Chris

·
otb club member
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, some people never give up.

Speedüb Nate said:
Hey Chris, are these the ones that will fit our White Brothers forks? :)
No, Nate--these won't fit the WB. I'm sure you are shocked to hear that.... However, we are looking at making some as demand has increased. If we do go ahead with them, it will probably be 3 months or more before we have them. I've heard the stock set up is pretty bad. One customer told me he actually poured water out of his lowers during his last tear-down. Other than that, they must be pretty good based on their loyal following. I heard they came out on top in a XC fork "flex test" in some European mag.

-Chris

·
Registered
51 Posts
Chris2fur said:
One customer told me he actually poured water out of his lowers during his last tear-down.
Yep, that was me. And yep, a BUTTLOAD of water poured out of the right lower leg, and I do mean 'poured', not 'dripped'. That was the first time I serviced the fork, after an initial break-in of about 15hrs.

Anyway, if Nate is first in line to get some WB Enduros, then I'll be second, right behind him. In the meantime, I've done a simple mod to my BW.8 (see below). With the addition of some Enduros, I should have a bulletproof fork.

Please keep us posted, Chris!

-tw-

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.