Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CrgCrkRyder
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our local trail activist, I will call him BB, sent out an e-mail out with this survey. In case there are some Roanoke riders who aren't on his mailing list, I thought I would pass this along. Looks like Mill Mountain Park folks are wanting input on their trailwork and direction for future trailwork. I think what they have there is excellent, but I like the idea of more new trails, better singletrack loops, and a connection with the Roanoke River Greenway. If you ride there, please take the time to tell them your thoughts. It's a pretty thorough survey with places for comments, but still only takes a few minutes.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/millmountainparktrails

Thanks

·
Registered
551 Posts
BB shot me an email. Survey complete!!

I told them that they need more trail along with some downhill runs. Im thinkin bermed out short fun lines with water bars everywhere. The easy climb back up the hill would allow you to ride them a bunch. That would keep me entertained!!

·
CrgCrkRyder
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt 891 said:
BB shot me an email. Survey complete!!

I told them that they need more trail along with some downhill runs. Im thinkin bermed out short fun lines with water bars everywhere. The easy climb back up the hill would allow you to ride them a bunch. That would keep me entertained!!
Cool. I could live with some nice bermy downhills. Helps too that the guy doing the survey is a mountain biker, so at least he knows what a berm is...:)

·
Bicyclochondriac.
15,226 Posts
CraigCreekRider said:
One of our local trail activist, I will call him BB, sent out an e-mail out with this survey. In case there are some Roanoke riders who aren't on his mailing list, I thought I would pass this along. Looks like Mill Mountain Park folks are wanting input on their trailwork and direction for future trailwork. I think what they have there is excellent, but I like the idea of more new trails, better singletrack loops, and a connection with the Roanoke River Greenway. If you ride there, please take the time to tell them your thoughts. It's a pretty thorough survey with places for comments, but still only takes a few minutes.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/millmountainparktrails

Thanks
I filled it out. Thanks for posting this here:thumbsup:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Bumping this up - one for the survey, but two to ask...

If you are riding on Mill Mountain and/or near the Roanoke River Greenway, please keep an eye out for anything suspcious or out of place. There is a 2 y/o boy who "died" and who's body is missing. There have been a lot of searchers out and about in this area, but if you happen to see anything odd, please report it to the Roanoke City Police Department.

Thanks.
Roanoke Times Article

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.