Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm not sure what your skill level is, but these are not beginner trails. Ride at your own risk...
Higgins way & Adobe drive....be respectful of the neighbors & park down the street on Adobe, pedal up Higgins to the beginning of the fire road. Crack is at the top of the fire road just before it starts back down on the left, Mile is on the right, Boyscout is at the bottom of Mile

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure what your skill level is, but these are not beginner trails. Ride at your own risk...
Higgins way & Adobe drive....be respectful of the neighbors & park down the street on Adobe, pedal up Higgins to the beginning of the fire road. Crack is at the top of the fire road just before it starts back down on the left, Mile is on the right, Boyscout is at the bottom of Mile
Thanks man! Appreciate it. Thanks for looking out but no, I'm not a beginner and am looking to shred some technical trails locally and hit some medium jumps. Thanks also for the advise on the neighbors and where to park.

·
ventanakaz
294 Posts
Yes, please be respectful of us pacificans and if you case a jump please fix what you did. It takes alot of man hours from us that build jumps, so help keep them in good condition and don't walk or stand on any lips and or take offs or transitions. This will keep from unwanted dirt loss of the jumps and please keep your dogs off the jumps. Thank you...ralph

·
ventanakaz
294 Posts
No you don't, just go there and ride. But I haven't been up there in a little while and I was told some of my jumps have logs that are gone, so I'll have to go up and check to see if people pulled the logs off or they fell. I've people take logs off my jumps before, so I'll know once I see the jumps, then I'll have to repair them like always, but just go there and enjoy yourself...ralph

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.