Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
JTHMCFM#50 said:
for an Avatar? Better? ;) :D
Yeah that's much better than a guy in a skirt Janne. Yep I remember those caps and I've still got a couple kicking around. Here's one that will be on my bike forever. It was from some dude named Thor das Brakemeister (BremseMeister). You know him?

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike T. said:
Yeah that's much better than a guy in a skirt Janne. Yep I remember those caps and I've still got a couple kicking around. Here's one that will be on my bike forever. It was from some dude named Thor das Brakemeister (BremseMeister). You know him?
Now, That looks like an ultra cool cap! And sitting on a Moots makes it even more Cool !

Yep, Of course i know our # 1, i have a couple of nice stickers from him!

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
Warp2003 said:
Wow!!
How do I get one of those?? Being a MCM isn't enough?
Being an MCM used to get you one of the caps that Janne shows in his avatar. Thor sent me a whole bag of them to send out. I guess I got a personalized one for sending those caps out :D

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Mike T. said:
Being an MCM used to get you one of the caps that Janne shows in his avatar. Thor sent me a whole bag of them to send out. I guess I got a personalized one for sending those caps out :D
Would a Magura fork AND some Magura brakes would be enough for getting one of those caps??

I hope so....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.