Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea not permanently, but from this Monday till Feb 27 I'm gunna be in key west for work. the worst part, can't even bring my bike not that there is much to ride there. the only up side i guess is when i get back the season will be starting again and i hope being reunited with my bike after 2 months will inspire to ride. any one else ever been in this situation, i feel like i am about to quite smoking cigarettes or crack or something.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i won't have a place to put it were it won't get all messed up being as i'll be on a boat or in a hotel

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Talk to your local lBS and try to get a deal on a cheap last year bike, explain your situation, if you are lucky you will end up will a $250.00 bike that you could leave there or wouldn't hurt too bad if it was stolen, Just a thought.

·
Registered
126 Posts
hmm, dilemma

Two months in Key West without a bike. Bummer, I hope you can find something to do.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pinerider said:
Two months in Key West without a bike. Bummer, I hope you can find something to do.
wow you know that is a good point. i thought about buying a cheaper bike but then that raises another problem since i would have no place to store the bike when i get home.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
buy a cheap, used bike when you get there, and give it away before you leave. I'd be inclined to ride on the beach, so the sand and salt would eat it up anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts