Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Who turned out the lights
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other 29's going to the Midwest SS championships in Jeff City (MO) September 11?

I know there are a few of us going down from KC, at least two 29's. Any of you St. Louis boys? Johnny?

Rumor has it we may have a guest or two from Minnie, and a pub crawl in KC Sat night.....

·
minister of chaos
312 Posts
Francis said:
Any other 29's going to the Midwest SS championships in Jeff City (MO) September 11?

I know there are a few of us going down from KC, at least two 29's. Any of you St. Louis boys? Johnny?

Rumor has it we may have a guest or two from Minnie, and a pub crawl in KC Sat night.....
A pub crawl??? Is that what you are calling it. That is like calling Guiness a beer, or a Vanilla a bike. True, but remember, Bud light is a beer and a Huffy is a bike. Bloody simpleton, it is so much more than that. To reduce it to such a meaningless label is offensive to all that I have worked so hard to achieve. It isn't just a pub crawl. It is a pub crawl with a purpose. It is a pub crawl designed to challenge even the most powerful drinkers and riders. A pub crawl that will see people fall off thier bikes, passed out in the street. A pub crawl that will have women baring their breasts. A pub crawl that few will remember, though the stories will resemble "the big one" that got away. A pub crawl of this importance, of this magnitude, of this stupidity can only be one thing...

Frank Tuesday presents
The 4th Annual Dive Bar Challenge

·
Registered
508 Posts
nice..

i'll try to make it,and bring some folks from the four-o-two area of this state. sounds like a fun time. oh, and it definetly sounds like more than a pub crawl. derby.

over and out
nate

www.monkeywrenchcycles.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts