Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ABC Rec Div / STA Trails
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in doing a midweek ride out of Anchorage to somewhere on the Kenai or even someplace up north of interest. Basically looking to have someone to ride with and split the gas.

I have this week off and and looking to do something.. reply or drop me a line if interested.

I was thinking one of the big ones or there is a series of some of the smaller more technically ones I also really enjoy.

I am a moderate speed/skilled rider, that is a little out of shape, but have ridden most of the trails on the Kenai.. but have only gotten around to riding Russian Lakes this year and wanting to do more.

Christopher

·
Registered
229 Posts
I can't ride anywhere to far this week,but I am looking for someone to do some riding with the rest of the summer,I want to hit some of the larger trails but would really prefer not to do them solo.I could ride powerline pass on Wed or thurs. evening this week if that interest you.In either case give me a ring at work if interested, phone no 770-7747

·
Its Tammy! 2 M's and a Y
48 Posts
A friend and I usually head out of town on Wed. to do some riding. So far we have been out to Johnson's, Russian and Crev Mo. We are looking to do Cresent Creek and would love to have more people ride with us because of the bears. I just started riding this summer I'm not in the bestest of shape but I can make it up them hills. I could handle the terrain at Johnson's and Russian and I didn't think it was too difficult. I'm not the fastest, I'm just in it for the scenery. My friend is a little bit more advanced than me and has been riding for a few years. We usually just go to have fun. If anyone is interested than just let me know. We wouldn't mind riding with people in town also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This may be a little too late, but I've got the next several days off in the Kenai. I'm here from CO with wife and bike, looking for ride buddies. Call my cell phone 970-382-6691 if anyone wants to ride. I'm up for anything, including big shuttle epics. Would love to do Resurrection. thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.