Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
I love that the area is being bought up to preserve.
Do you also love the fact that, bikes aren't mentioned...only walkers and nature enthusiasts. I'm pretty sure that translates as: fat, rich white people who don't use the land.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'm saying either massive bike park or new housing. Nature walkers are very low on my totem pole. NIMBYs don't deserve any more wins in the Bay Area.
I don't think that building a bunch of housing in La Honda is going to be helpful for the Bay Area. That's an awful long commute on some very windy roads, and most folks are not super interested in the mountain lifestyle. "What's septic, again? Is that like what porta-potties use? Ew!"

·
Read Only
0 Posts
It is cool. More open space in this area is a good thing. However, it would be even cooler if they built more mtb trails in existing parks. There is lots of unused land in existing parks that could have more trails. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
810 Posts
I don't think that building a bunch of housing in La Honda is going to be helpful for the Bay Area. That's an awful long commute on some very windy roads, and most folks are not super interested in the mountain lifestyle. "What's septic, again? Is that like what porta-potties use? Ew!"
Comment was somewhat tongue in cheek.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.