Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be riding Salmon Falls tom. a.m. can anyone tell me how i can get to the Mickey Mouse trail. can it be reached from the sf trail or is there another route that i need to take?

·
another bozo on the bus
1,244 Posts
As it is illegal and on private property, (land owner known to stake it out w/ shoot gun in hand) you may have difficulty finding directions here. It can be fun and I didnt have any issues with an early morning run.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Ditto

washedup said:
As it is illegal and on private property, (land owner known to stake it out w/ shoot gun in hand) you may have difficulty finding directions here. It can be fun and I didnt have any issues with an early morning run.
Never been there myself, but there have been multiple posts here about riders being confronted by a belligerent drunk guy with a shotgun!:eekster: That was pretty much all I needed to hear.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
To be honest, I have never gone back since confronted. I'd rather poach a trail at the local state park than take my chance's with the Bud drinking, gun toting (hand gun), ******* landowner. But then again, you never know. Early morning midweek......

·
Registered
913 Posts
HarryCallahan said:
Never been there myself, but there have been multiple posts here about riders being confronted by a belligerent drunk guy with a shotgun!:eekster: That was pretty much all I needed to hear.
Likewise.

While I do miss it a little bit, I find the rider-friendly trails in Auburn, to be much more enjoyable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.