Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here planning on racing Michaux Sunday? I know that the MASS race is Saturday.

I havn't heard much talk of Michaux. The race map was just posted on the gettysburg bicycle website. It looks like the course is a little different from last year, and in the opposite direction. I trust it will be as challenging and fun as usual. Hopefully it won't rain too much, but I guess thats what a race like Michaux is all about!

Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not backwards, the right way

I'll be there. The couse is running like it did in the old Ironmasters Classic days. It definately rides better this way, especially this early in the season with little fitness.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard Pack said:
I'll be there. The couse is running like it did in the old Ironmasters Classic days. It definately rides better this way, especially this early in the season with little fitness.
I guess I havn't been around that long. I've only raced Michaux the last 2 or 3 years. But I am looking forward to it.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.