Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Amelia is a must visit. Very fast and flowy. It was once a little known trail, but is quickly becoming a South Florida favorite.

Head up to Markham as well if you have the time. It's a great set of technical trails.

·
Registered
139 Posts
4x4runner said:
Agreed 100% that's my favorite park. Right now they're running it backwards and also making some changes. Lots of cranes and diggers out there recently. I'm interested if anyone has more info on this Virginia key place. I live in Hollywood and have never heard of it.
That´s because Virginia Key hasn't been opened to the public yet. Only the volunteers that have being building it have been able to ride it and it has all being for testing and flow improvement purposes. This next Sunday February 20th at 10 am will be the Grand Opening with City Officials and a ribbon cutting ceremony. There will also be Giant Demo truck providing riders with Giant's 2011 collection to try out. Both road and Mountain. Some other companies will also be there providing beverages and small parts (tire tubes, etc.......). Everybody is more than welcomed to come. You will be surprised when you ride the complete trail system and stop to think that it was all a wooded area a few months back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.