Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"El Whatever"
Joined
·
18,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

Next Fri-Sat-Sun, there'll be the Expobici (Expo-Bike) here at Mexico City's WTC.

It's little in scale compared to IB and far not as blingy.
I'll be over there next saturday and will try to post pics off it.

Only high end brands coming are Santa Cruz, Votec and maybe other one. They have representatives here.

Too bad Titus still has not a dealer here to show off some real bling!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,683 Posts
Warp said:
Hey guys...

Next Fri-Sat-Sun, there'll be the Expobici (Expo-Bike) here at Mexico City's WTC.

It's little in scale compared to IB and far not as blingy.
I'll be over there next saturday and will try to post pics off it.

Only high end brands coming are Santa Cruz, Votec and maybe other one. They have representatives here.

Too bad Titus still has not a dealer here to show off some real bling!
Warp, trust you will go and make loads of Titus noise for us all............ Good to support these types of events though. We had one in Barcelona not so long ago, as you mentioned, there were not many high end brands there. .........
 

·
"El Whatever"
Joined
·
18,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whafe said:
Warp, trust you will go and make loads of Titus noise for us all............ Good to support these types of events though. We had one in Barcelona not so long ago, as you mentioned, there were not many high end brands there. .........
I'll be wearing my Titus cap and mtbr.com jersey!

Full report next monday!

(Whish I had some Titus' flyers, but it just came to me as of now. Too late.)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,683 Posts
Warp said:
I'll be wearing my Titus cap and mtbr.com jersey!

Full report next monday!
All good, I would love to get a cap, but am not going to order one until they have the Jersey I want on their website............. Which constructively commenting, could be better kept up to date....................

Sh!t, better get to sleep. Had a work function dinner, sat next to a fellow countrymen of yours Warp, from Mexico City, he now lives in Berlin, Germany, I said, Dam thats a change, he said he says the same thing every winter. Berlin SUX'S the big one in winter
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top