Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro built this little kicker so we had a little fun on it...its not very good but thats ok.
The first is supposed to be a table and i can table its just my camera man cant take pics of the good stuff and seems to only get pics on the times i dont do it well.

Attachments

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
I bet those shoes suck for biking... get some flat bottom'ed shoes, you wont go back to riding with tennis shoes! :cool:

Wear your helmet kids! ;)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haromtnbiker said:
I bet those shoes suck for biking... get some flat bottom'ed shoes, you wont go back to riding with tennis shoes! :cool:

Wear your helmet kids! ;)
Hey those arent tennis shoes...they are running shoes and, actually they arent as bad as they seem for riding, i dunno i like the feel of those better then flat bottomed shoes...and i sold my helmet to RedBull...so complain to him :p

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morda said:
Sorry for being negative and ****.

But are those what you call pictures?

The second picture for an example. For G-d's sake. Would you please take time taking picture before throwing it on here, like it is a garbage bin.

Thanks.
its 10:00 and i dunno where u live but where i live when its 10:00 it gets DARK!?! what a f**King concept! When its dark its hard to see and i can't afford a good enough camera with a good enough flash to get the rest of what im doing
Im sorry that i thought that the picture looked cool and you dont

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dont be sorry. And I love to see people ride, lack of good camera is alright.
You didnt take my point the right way. What I was reffering to was the pictures where you see the front wheel in the upper left corner of the picture. You wouldnt be able to see ****, even if there was enough light.

I dont usually *****, but think about it... when you see pictures like that yourself. Doesnt it get to you?

I guess Im just not in the mood tonight.

/rant.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OOOOOOOOOHHHH haha yeahhh, its just the best pic of me starting to do a table and yeahh im not in the greatest mood either, i smashed my knee pretty hard riding and im a little drugged up, and yeahh i know what u mean, i hate looking at my own pics cuz it makes me wish i was going bigger, and i can its just West Hartford blowssss

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
if its dark than.....DONT TAKE PICTURES! wait till daylight :rolleyes:
the 5th picture was the only one worth squinting at.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.