Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Xmas day...and the weather outside is absolutetly kicking ass! So, let's get our chunk itch scratched.

Look's like Santa was good to someone!

Not nice.

NICE!!!

Do these rocks make my ass look fat?

Ponchie was taking some risks. She slayed a lot of demons.

This ginormous meatball fell right into the trail.

Andi J. Blige can take a hit.

The girls killed it today! They both were pushing their boundaries and taking risks. It was thrilling to see their progression.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Santa hooked you up...set of Can's and 510's! nice combo...especially for your terrain! Wow I'm jonesing just looking at the pics...looks like a grinder going up but with one heck of treat coming down!

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Sweet Aqua, we had a great ride today in the sun...... Keep the stoke coming and Merry Christmas...

·
Life is Go0d!
891 Posts
Its nice to see other women pushing boundaries...my little woman is rather good at that type of riding. She kills it on her rigid ss. I have watched her progress from neophyte, to a very skilled rider. To say I am proud, is a given. Good stuff!! Thanks for sharing, and the reminder of how lucky I am.

·
Birthday Collector
2,610 Posts
Is that "Sunny, with a chance of meatballs"? So Aqua - how long until you roll OVER that stone instead of doing the watusi around it...?

We had a nice Xmas day up here in Norcal, minus the chunky stuff. (I miss that - wonder if I have any of the skills left at all now..?) but our traction yesterday was VELCRO almost everywhere on the trails. Today was cold-ish and cloudy until about a half hour ago and now it's pouring rain. Oh well... Keeps it green.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.